Bourne Community Boating has made changes to our traditional class schedules to ensure a healthy and safe summer of 2021. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about these changes!
Youth Sailing School General Information:
- Classes will run in 1-week long half-day sessions June 21 – August 13.
- Morning classes for younger students, suggested ages completed first through completed fourth grade.
- Afternoon classes for older students, suggested ages completed fifth grade and up.
- There will be a max of 15 students at any time, divided into three 5-student pods with an assigned instructor for the week.
- BCB encourages families and friend groups to sign up for Pods together.
- Class curriculum will be designed by the instructors to build on the skills of the students in each pod, and to work with any differences in sailing experience.
- Belly Biology will be incorporated into the week at least one day.
- Standard Tuition: $250 per week ($225 for siblings and additional weeks)
- Full-time, year-round Bourne Resident Tuition: $225 per week ($200 for siblings and additional weeks. Residency subject to verification.
Scholarship applications will be available for download here soon. Please register through the link above, and select “Mail in Check” for payment. Scholarships are available for full-time, year-round Bourne resident youth, please inquire if you are in need. Families that receive scholarship assistance are expected to help our program by volunteering their time. Repeat applicants will be asked how they volunteered in the past. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to find volunteer opportunities.
Contact email@example.com for more information!