Update 6/4/2020: We are postponing the start of the BCB season until Monday July 6 2020. All students enrolled in classes before July 6 will be contacted by email soon. Thanks for your patience!
Update: Phinney’s Harbor Day Sat July 11 2020 is cancelled. We hope you can join us on Sat July 10 2021!
While we continue to hope for a normal Summer Sailing School season, it’s clear that we will need to be ready to change plans as needed. With that in mind, we have a few updates to our registration process:
- Registration with no tuition now: Enroll today and pay no tuition or membership. Enrolled students will be billed two weeks before the class starts. Signing up now will help us gauge interest in each class.
- Full refunds available: If you have paid for a class, and it does not run, we will refund you in full. If you have already paid and are in need of a refund now, please contact BCB.
- Potential class changes: Depending on social distancing requirements this summer, we may need to change our class structure. Smaller class sizes, single-handed boats only, and other distancing practices might be necessary, and may result in a different experience for your child than they were expecting. Again, please contact us with any questions, but know also that we are just starting this planning process.
Register today and pay later by clicking here: http://bournecommunityboating.org/programs/registration/
Here’s hoping for a fun summer on the water! Contact email@example.com with any questions.