Registering a Student
Please remember that students are placed in all classes on a first-come basis. On-line registrations will be automatically time stamped. Mailed registrations will be dated by their postmarks. Our classes can fill very rapidly, so you will have a better chance of getting into the program if you indicate that you can attend either session when registering.
Please read through ALL of the registration steps BEFORE going to the on-line registration system.
Steps for registering a student on-line:
- Download the forms that we must have paper copies of, fill them out and mail them in. Your student will not be accepted into the program until we have all of these forms in hand.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, submit the scholarship form with your other forms from step 1. The deadline for submitting scholarship applications is March 30 and decisions will be made by the scholarship committee in April.
- Log in to our on-line registration system, and follow the instructions.
Payment Information:Dues and tuition payments may be made two ways: Online by credit card or by check. Currently, we can only accept online payments for the TOTAL amount due. If you would like to pay in installments, you can do so by check.
- To pay the TOTAL BALANCE by credit card online: When you have completed the online registration form for a class, you will be sent a notification email which will also contain a link where you may go to pay your balance on-line with a credit card.
- To pay in installments or by check: Please submit, at a minimun, the $50 membership fee with your application to hold your spot. If you have applied for a scholarship, please pay only the $50 membership fee until scholarship decisions have been made in April. If you would like to pay on an installment plan, first submit your $50 membership fee check with your forms. Then, pay half the balance due on or by May 1, and the remainder on or by June 1.
- For all methods of payment, the entire balance must be paid in full by June 1 to secure your spot. If you have not paid in full by June 1, your spot will be offered to students on the waiting list.
Steps for registering a student via mail:
- Download the appropriate registration package:
- Fill out all forms according to the included instructions and mail to the address provided.
- Include a check for tuition and/or membership with the forms. We will not cash your check until your student has been accepted into the program.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, include the scholarship form with your other forms in step 1. You must still include a check for membership which is not included in scholarship awards.
- You will be notified via email when your student has either been accepted into the program or put on the waiting list.
- If you do not have an email address, you will be notified by mail or phone.