Update 1/7/19: THANK YOU! Great weather, great crowd, click below for results and we hope to see you at Phinney’s Harbor Day 5K!
CAPE COD ROAD RUNNERS 39th ANNUAL WINTER FUN RUN will this year benefit Bourne Community Boating! We hope you can join us on Sunday January 9 2019.
From the Cape Cod Runners Website: An open invitation for runners to gather for a 4.9 mile run followed by a social get together, awards ceremony, raffle and refreshments.
- Meet at the Weary Travelers Club, January 6, 2019.
- Street address is 77 Valley Bars Road, Monument Beach, MA 02553.
- Starting time is 10:30 AM. Rain Snow or Shine (note the time difference for CCAC Grand Prix runners).
- Registration fee is $16.00 pre or $20.00 post
- Water is available before, after and at 2.5 miles.
- Free Seafood chowder and Fritters following the race.
- Cash bar open all afternoon following the race.
- Free cotton gloves to all participants.
- Awards for top 3 finishers in each age group (Men’s & Women’s) — Jr., Open, Submaster, Master, Senior, Super Senior and 70+.
- Participants are urged to pre-register but post entrants are welcome prior to 10:00 A.M. race day.